aadhar card update is now is very popular than aadhar card status and download. generally, 1st phase of aadhar card captured all India citizens data by adhar enrollment at uidai centers. But all the residents and as well as aadhar operators. nowadays adhar is mandatory for every general aspect.
How to do Adhar card update online / offline?
Generally, Aadhar card update is still confusing peoples even like I have to update my mother date of birth in adhar card. But I have no time no idea and interest to correct aadhar card details online. reasons for updating DOB a valid Dob proof required but not just a year. but on the ration card and voter id, only Age mentioned not the full date of birth.
anyway, still I visited uidai gov .in selected for aadhar correction on uidai resident portal. but I am not able to login with aadhar number because it doesn’t have to any phone number. then uidai asked to enter enrollment number instead of aadhar number. EID printed on the aadhar card but not mentioned date and time of enrollment. he enrollment slip is missing. then what my mother did just went to the adhar enrollment center and corrected DOB.
Adhar card update in adhar center, https://ssup.uidai.gov.in/web/guest/updateaadhar update online https://ssup.uidai.gov.in/web/guest/updateUpdate aadhaar card by post
now I want to track aadhar update status but I don’t know URN Number to track. but I have to leave that matter. coming to the here few ways to update aadhar card and track Aadhar card update status online.
Aadhar card update process offline:
Just download the adhar correction Form on the uidai resident portal, fill the details and select the type of correction on the form like
- date of Birth
- father name / Husband
- Mobile Number
- Relationship with the family members etc
TIck one of above anyone or many as per Aadhar update. enter correct details and
Attach documents for proof of date of birth(Voter id, pan, passport, household Municipal certificate etc)
Note: If you don’t have any Id & Address proof just go to any gazetted office attach your photo and address they will sign on you. this is valid as id and address proof.
for rented residential Address proof Bank statement on that address is valid also utility bills like post bills works with aadhar. maybe internet bill like ACT beam etc with original stamp useful for updating aadhar card data.
Aadhaar update correction online Process
- visit the aadhar uid portal https://ssup.uidai.gov.in/web/guest/update
- Enter the Adhar Number and verification code and click on Send OTP.Sometimes Uidai portals may not respond as per your request keep trying to get your work done.
- Select the applicable option for correcting your Name, surname etc on the uidai portal.
- Enter the correct details and upload the supporting documents to the aadhar correction. then URN Number will generate for you to track the Aadhar card correction status online also on your mobile.
for those not interested in tracking the status online they may call uidai customer care and ask for the details.
Check Aadhar card update status by URN at uidai.gov.in
checking aadhar update status is very rather than update it online.
just visit aadhar update portal then click check uidai update status.
or just follow this URL to directly go the update status page https://ssup.uidai.gov.in/web/guest/check-status
FInal words: enter your Aadhar number and URN Number
URN Number is Nothing but Just a Unique Reference Number for adhar correction status. dont forget to enter the captcha code to check aadhar update status.
ssup mobile number update & SSUP status @ SSUp.uidai.gov.in
visit ssup mobile update portal, Enter email Id and mobile number on the portal then click on submit. if you get the message like this
Your request failed to complete. That means only authorized providers can do update mobile for you. But we can update mobile number in aadhar card online
2 ways you can update mobile in aadhar at adhar Kendra and online ssup portal.
like all correction process.
visit ssup portal and enter aadhar number & Captcha code.
within 2 Minutes you will get Aadhaar update OTP to mobile to confirm the mobile correction.
Tick on mobile number Enter The New Mobile Number and click on proceed. an OTP will be sent to new you mobile number Kindly enter the OTP to validate mobile number update in SSUP Portal.
After that, you will get URN Number Like this 0000/00439/80154
SMS alerts sent to your mobile. you can download & print the aadhaar correction receipt from the ssup.uidai.gov.in.
Emai Update in Aadhar card @ SSUP
visit https://ssup.uidai.gov.in/update and enter UID Number & Validate with the mobile number.
directly go to the Step 3 click on the email Enter email & confirm it by email verification code. but you may not receive the code to email id due to new technology with uidai. Yes, I got after 2 minutes and i received URN Number like this 0000/00439/81226 for the email update.
Aadhar card download by EID & UID eaadhar.uidai.gov.in
Downloading aadhar card is more popular than updating aadhar data. you can download aadhar card by Aadhar number (UID Unique identification number) and EID (Enrollment identification number).
Details require for downloading E adhar card online
- Aadhar number or Enrollment number including date and time of enrollment at adhar center.
- Full Name as on Enrollment slip or aadhar card.
- Phone number.
Autho0rize OTP to download the card enter pin code as Password to Print adhar card.
adhar card update status by name without the phone number
checking aadhar status without phone number works when you updated early while aadhar center. but if you have forgotten mobile number or changed the mobile then aadhar member have to update it first then track the aadhar card status online. otherwise, please contact nearest aadhar center. locate the aadhar center from below URL appointment.uidai.gov.in. Aadhar card update status is very useful to know the correction status like name, DOB etc if any errors
UIDAI Aadhar expanding its services dramatically just look at below services online
TIPS: do not share aadhar number publicly especially on the internet.
carry your aadhar card on mobile downloading m aadhar app
aadhaar update @ SSUP
Aadhar is one of the essential identity cards for all Indian citizen people use for various purposes. Nowadays, the one who doesn’t have aadhar card extremely critical to buy a new vehicle, construct home or others. The Indian government announces the aadhar card important for entire things, so you have to keep it safe.
Mainly, the aadhar card update includes candidate personal details like name, fingerprint scans, and retina. Sometimes, the wrong entries will be made in the aadhar card like name spelling error, middle or last name, wrong address, etc. You don’t bother about anything because of aadhar update simple through the online and follow the below-mentioned steps.
How to update aadhar via online:-
Those people who have wrong entries in the aadhar card take a look and know how to update. If the mobile number registered with the aadhar card is appropriate, you can easily modify the mistakes through the online.
- Visit the official aadhar card update website SSUP (Aadhar Self Service Portal) https://ssup.uidai.gov.in/web/guest/update.
- The new page will display on the desktop screen for aadhar card details update.
- UIaiPortal shows update with aadhar, data update request, documents upload and BPO service provider selection.
- The candidate should provide the appropriate aadhar card number in the empty field.
- Click on Send OTP to receive a one-time password.“Send OTP” to receive a one-time password.
- The mobile number which you registered aadhar number can get OTP.
- You can utilize the code to login the aadhar account.
- It is specifically for authentication purpose to make sure aadhar card details not manipulated by unauthorized users.
- Now, the web page directly moves into the SSUP Data update request page to identify the incorrect data and update it.
- You have to be careful while you enter into the update section because of the changes will be made into the aadhar card update process.
- You can update the wrong entries in the profile as well personal details with appropriate details.
- After this process, you have to check out documents required to upload an official copy that recognized document validates the required change.
- Once this process was done, you can move further into the BPO service provider selection to select the BPO service provider. You can select Karvy or Aegis and press submits option.
- If the process completed successfully can download updated copy of the verification.
How to update aadhar card records through post:-
If you do not comfort online aadhar card details update can choose the alternative option as a post. If you desire to update the aadhar card wrong entries through post can follow significant details. You have to download aadhar card data correction or update form at the official link.
- Visit the Aadhaar card update official link uidai.gov.in
- Before, you go to fill the application form keep entering the details only CAPITAL LETTERS.
- Fill the form completely with appropriate details and give a mobile number.
- The field for correction or update in the below field necessary.
- Date of birth.
- Email ID.
- The candidate needs to provide 12 digit aadhar number exactly to avoid invalid application format.
documents needed for aadhar card correction or update:-
The proof of identity is important for verification, correction or update details for the aadhar card. The main aim of proof of identity includes candidates name and image for name corrections.
- PAN card.
- Voter ID.
- Arms license.
- Driving license.
- Ration card.
- Photo ID proof distributed by the educational institution.
- Government photo ID card.
- Photobank ATM card.
- Disability ID card.
- Gazette notification.
- Kissan photo passbook.
- Marriage document proof distributed by the registrar.
- Certificate of legal name change.
- Aadhaar card update of the date of birth required documents for correction:-
- Birth certificate.
- Date of birth certificate distributed by group A Gazetted officer as an official letterhead.
Aadhar card POA (Proof of Address) documents required for update or correction:-
- Ration card.
- Bank passbook.
- Driving license.
- Voter ID.
- Water bill may work for aadhar update.
- Government ID card with photo or service ID distributed by PSU.
- Insurance policy.
- Credit card statement.
- Pensioner card.
- Vehicle registration certificate.
- Certificate of address distributed by village panchayat.
- Disability ID card.
Precautions to update aadhaar Correction:-
- If you need to make changes as update or correction in the aadhar card, need to fill appropriate information.
- The candidate should ensure provided entire details correct in the right field.
- The submitted documents that you give should approve with a list of documents.
- Fill all the details in the local language or English.
- If you file for updates via online, maintain the URN Staus safe because you will need to make sure update status.
- If you want to update aadhar correction without mobile number. you can simply use the offline mode to update essential aadhar card details.
- Offline aadhaar correction by post or at enrollment makes sure to check the corrections again.
- You have to check whether you miss any of the mandatory fields in the application form.
- You have to send only required documents to aadhaar Update address
- Bear in mind that modified aadhar will deliver to the candidate address, so you have to make sure in the right location to get it.
- The document copies that you send should be attested by the appropriate aadhar card update applicant. If the cardholder minor, you don’t bother about that their parents or guardian attest for suggested documents.
Use the Aadhaar Enrollment services to check update or correction or check the aadhar card update status. Already, the majority of the users stay connected with the online based on the comfort and convenience on accessing online. Get ready to make changes or correct the mistakes and update right details via online and get aadhar card with appropriate details.