Aadhar card download by eid /enrollment number
Aadhar card download by eid no Each Indian Citizen knows how important Aadhar card to keep for the purchase of any new vehicle, apartment, and some others. It is also specifically used as an identity proof includes the person complete personal details. Those candidates who want to download Aadhar card, but you know only enrollment number. You don’t bother about the Aadhar card download by eid no if you have enrollment number just following below steps.
Steps to download Aadhar card by eid:-
The acknowledgment card includes the candidate important details assist you to keep Aadhar card. The essential information you will find out time stamp and EID (Enrollment Number). By the use of time stamp and EID, you can simply enter into the Aadhar card download process from the UIDAI (Unique Identification Authority of India) official link. Make use of the following step-by-step procedure to know how to download Aadhar card with help of EID.
If you lost acknowledgment card or enrollment information you should make sure official UIDAI official website to get back EID.
- Visit the official UIDAI link uidai.gov.in.
- Here, you can get Aadhar online service and choose to retrieve lost EID or UID.
- You have to make sure chosen option lost EID.
- Now, you have to carefully provide the personal details name of the candidate, email id or mobile number and image security captcha code to receive OTP code.
- Check out the registered mobile number that you received OTP.
- Use the received one time password to validate instantly request.
- After the verification of OTP, you will get enrollment details.
- Aadhar EID NO uidai.gov.in.