E aadhar card download Aadhar card is a unique identity proof for every Indian citizen. Initially, the aadhar card contains 12 digit identification number with no religion or caste. The unique identification proof number distributed to newborn, teenagers and adults. The individual identity can be authenticated at any time along with anywhere. It is an individual responsibility to register himself for aadhar card. The one who finishes the application process can print aadhar card via online.
The downloading process of aadhar card extremely simple and only thing you need the laptop and proper internet connection. You have to keep the e aadhar number or enrollment number.
Follow below steps to download e-aadhar card online:-
- Visit the aadhar card download official portal eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in.
- Select aadhar or enrollment ID.
- Provide enrollment ID or e aadhar number and additional details you need to provide such as mobile number, PIN code, etc.
- Get “OTP”.
- The password will be sent to the mobile via text message.
- Enter the OTP and hit “validate and download the aadhar”.
- The e aadhar card will download directly on the computer.
If you need to access e-aadhar card, you have to give password because of the file protected and password is the PIN code.
For downloading aadhar card without phone number and name and date of birth please check with aadhar update portal
How to download aadhar card via using aadhar number:-
Aadhar card download is simple and printed accessing at the official link of UIDAI (Unique Identification Authority of India). The voter ID or PAN card, the process to receive aadhar card copy simple and it considered as an official e aadhar card. By the use of aadhar number that UID (Unique Identification Number) an individual have aadhar card through the online.
While you apply for the aadhar card you can keep acknowledgment card with reference information. The card includes cardholder primary details and enrollment number along with time stamp. You can use UID or EID to get back e-aadhar card.
carry your e aadhar on mobile download aadhar app
aadhar card download by UID aadhar number
- You have to visit aadhar card official website https://eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/ or uidai.gov.in.
- You can check the section aadhar enrollment below aadhar online services.
- Press “aadhar card download ”.
- Now, the website redirected to official link https://eAadhar.uidai.gov.in/.
- It depends on UID or EID choose the right option.
- The cardholder needs to provide aadhar number or enrollment number.
- You have to give candidate basic details such as
- Full name.
- Mobile number.
- PIN code.
- Security captcha.
- Click “OTP”.
- You can get OTP on the registered mobile number in few seconds.
- You have to provide OTP to check the request along with press “download”.
- Now, the e aadhar card can download in a PDF format.
- You have to access Adobe reader to open the downloaded aadhar card file.
- If you access file to request the user to give the password before you obtain PIN code.
Once, you see the aadhar card, you have to take printed copy of aadhar card and generate wherever required. You have to make sure aadhar card copy suitable for the proof and you don’t worry about if you lose e aadhar card.
aadhar card download by enrollment number:-
The acknowledgment card includes essential information of the aadhar card holder assist you to keep aadhar card. The essential detail that you will explore the EID (Enrollment number) and time stamp. You can quickly download the aadhar card from UIDAI link (Unique Identification Authority of India). You have to follow below steps:
- Visit aadhar card download official link uidai.gov.in.
- If the web page displays on the desktop can see aadhar online services and you have to choose download aadhar.
- Now, the web page redirected to the e-aadhar web page.
- You can simply use the acknowledgment card to provide 14 digit EID as well as the time stamp.
- You have to provide name, mobile number, PIN code and image captcha for security to get OTP.
- The One Time Password will be sent directly to the registered mobile number.
- You have to wait for few seconds and give the OTP to validate the request.
- Now, the E aadhar card can automatically download into the desktop.
- You have to utilize PIN code as a password to access the PDF file.
- The aadhar card PDF file format print and printed copy utilized for the original document.
If you do not obtain acknowledgment card or enrollment information can refer UIDAI official link to get back lost EID.
- Enter into the aadhar card download official link uidai.gov.in.
- At the top of the webpage, you can see aadhar online services and select lost EID or UID.
- The candidate should give full name, mobile number or email ID as well security captcha image to receive OTP.
- Now, you can see the registered mobile number received OTP.
- Utilize the OTP to confirm the request and provide enrolment details.
Steps to print E aadhar card:-
If you complete aadhar card download process, you can print it immediately. If you need to print the downloaded aadhar card, you should open the file first by use of acrobat reader specifically in the pdf format. After you opened the downloaded file, you can simply print by pressing CTRL + P or just press Print option in accessible in the file menu. If you do not obtain printer, you can take a look at copy downloaded aadhar card file and access it any of the browsing centers to print the file.
The printing of E aadhar card is original as well duplicate aadhar card download is also accessible in the online and similar process to get. If you lost aadhar card, you don’t consider that because of duplicate card print in an effective manner. If you forgot enrolment ID and aadhar number retrieve the details at the online on the aadhar card official website of UIDAI. You don’t hesitate to access the official link and if you have any queries clarify at the online portal. The official link is extremely useful for everyone related to the aadhar card with various services. You can get convenient with the online to get the aadhar card with the update, correction, download, and others at anytime and anywhere.
also worth of reading about
Final words: Online E aadhar card download is very helpful all Indian residents now Uidai launched Maadhar. with the Maadhar card, we can carry aadhar card on mobile in a soft through m aadhar mobile app.