Aadhar card status Do you update aadhar details recently? Do you recently enroll aadhar card? Do you want to know current aadhar card status? Aadhar is especially important identity proof for all Indian people issued by the Indian government. Everyone should keep the aadhar card for various purposes as well use all the time. The one who is in an emergency situation understands how the importance of having aadhar card status.
The Indian government offers the online official link for those people who have aadhar card can quickly know the status. Whatever, the kind of aadhar card details that you want to know simply visit UIDAI link. The official link is the reliable choice for each individual to know status without hassle. Here, you can know how to check the status of aadhar card via online in the following:
How To Check Aadhaar Card Status
Aadhaar Card is the important documents issued by Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI). Aadhaar card is one of the essential documents for Indian citizens to avail different facilities offered by the government, so every people in Indian recommended to get their aadhaar card without any error.
Currently, Aadhaar Card is compulsory to file income tax returns and also it is considered as the proof of identity for every Indian individual including infants in India, so it is important to apply for it.
Most importantly, aadhaar is essential for taking the benefits of banking facilities. Now people have possibilities to apply for aadhaar card through online, and also update and check their Aadhaar card update status through online.
Now you can easily track your Aadhaar Card status by using following methods
- Mobile SMS
- Call toll-free number
- Online tracking from official website
- Through name and date of birth
Steps To Check Aadhaar Status With Acknowledgement Details
- 1 How To Check Aadhaar Card Status Via Phone
- 2 Steps To Check Aadhaar Status Via Post:
- 3 Check Aadhaar Status By Tool Free Number:
- 4 check aadhar card status at resident.uidai.gov.in:-
- 5 aadhar card status enquiry phone number:-
- 6 verify aadhar status with use of acknowledgment details:-
- 7 Check aadhar card status on mobile:-
If you have acknowledgment details then follow the below-mentioned steps to check the status of your Aadhaar URN
At first, go to the UIDAI website
- The open the option of Aadhaar Services
- After that, you need to link to go to the Aadhaar Kiosk page, after that you will see a range of links that also displayed about Aadhaar. So you need to do to get Aadhaar’ link, on that page you also see Check Aadhaar Status option.
- Then you need to choose to check Aadhaar Status’ option which is available on either Kiosk page or the ‘Get Aadhaar’ page
- In order to check your status, you need to enter some important details that include
- Enrolment ID number
- Date and time
- Four digit security code
- After entering those details, you just click to Check Status, this option available on the bottom of the page
How To Check Aadhaar Status Without Acknowledgement Details
If you missed your Enrolment number or lost your acknowledgment slip you just follow the below-mentioned steps to check your aadhaar status,
- At first, you need to visit UIDAI official website
- Then find the Aadhaar Services link which is available on the bottom of the screen then click on it
- In the next screen, you will find UID/EID, it is the fourth link which is available on the left side of the page
- Once you click this option then the page whether you would like to receive the lost Aadhaar Number
- In order to receive your Enrolment Number you must choose Enrolment No (EID)’ option after that, you need to enter the following personal details in the respective places,
- Your full name
- Your email id
- Mobile phone number
- You need to provide your registered email id or mobile number to receive lost EID/UID)
- Then you need to enter the security code in the respective place.
- After that, click the ‘Get OTP’ button
- After receiving OTP in your phone or email, you must enter it on the Enter OTP’ space then click the ‘Verify OTP’ button
- Then you will get Aadhaar Enrolment Number either by phone or mail