Aadhar card status Do you update aadhar details recently? Do you recently enroll aadhar card? Do you want to know current aadhar card status? Aadhar is especially important identity proof for all Indian people issued by the Indian government. Everyone should keep the aadhar card for various purposes as well use all the time. The one who is in an emergency situation understands how the importance of having aadhar card status.
The Indian government offers the online official link for those people who have aadhar card can quickly know the status. Whatever, the kind of aadhar card details that you want to know simply visit UIDAI link. The official link is the reliable choice for each individual to know status without hassle. Here, you can know how to check the status of aadhar card via online in the following:
How To Check Aadhaar Card Status
Aadhaar Card is the important documents issued by Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI). Aadhaar card is one of the essential documents for Indian citizens to avail different facilities offered by the government, so every people in Indian recommended to get their aadhaar card without any error.
Currently, Aadhaar Card is compulsory to file income tax returns and also it is considered as the proof of identity for every Indian individual including infants in India, so it is important to apply for it.
Most importantly, aadhaar is essential for taking the benefits of banking facilities. Now people have possibilities to apply for aadhaar card through online, and also update and check their Aadhaar card update status through online.
Now you can easily track your Aadhaar Card status by using following methods
- Mobile SMS
- Call toll-free number
- Online tracking from official website
- Through name and date of birth
Steps To Check Aadhaar Status With Acknowledgement Details
If you have acknowledgment details then follow the below-mentioned steps to check the status of your Aadhaar URN
At first, go to the UIDAI website
- The open the option of Aadhaar Services
- After that, you need to link to go to the Aadhaar Kiosk page, after that you will see a range of links that also displayed about Aadhaar. So you need to do to get Aadhaar’ link, on that page you also see Check Aadhaar Status option.
- Then you need to choose to check Aadhaar Status’ option which is available on either Kiosk page or the ‘Get Aadhaar’ page
- In order to check your status, you need to enter some important details that include
- Enrolment ID number
- Date and time
- Four digit security code
- After entering those details, you just click to Check Status, this option available on the bottom of the page
How To Check Aadhaar Status Without Acknowledgement Details
If you missed your Enrolment number or lost your acknowledgment slip you just follow the below-mentioned steps to check your aadhaar status,
- At first, you need to visit UIDAI official website
- Then find the Aadhaar Services link which is available on the bottom of the screen then click on it
- In the next screen, you will find UID/EID, it is the fourth link which is available on the left side of the page
- Once you click this option then the page whether you would like to receive the lost Aadhaar Number
- In order to receive your Enrolment Number you must choose Enrolment No (EID)’ option after that, you need to enter the following personal details in the respective places,
- Your full name
- Your email id
- Mobile phone number
- You need to provide your registered email id or mobile number to receive lost EID/UID)
- Then you need to enter the security code in the respective place.
- After that, click the ‘Get OTP’ button
- After receiving OTP in your phone or email, you must enter it on the Enter OTP’ space then click the ‘Verify OTP’ button
- Then you will get Aadhaar Enrolment Number either by phone or mail
How To Check Aadhaar Card Status Via Phone
Currently, more than 70% of Indian consider mobile to check their aadhaar status; it is the simplest way to check aadhaar status from the comfort of their home. People living in remote areas can track their current aadhaar card status by mobile SMS.
In order to check your aadhaar status through mobile, you need to send message by using registered mobile number, after that, you must write message in a particular format
- At first type UID STATUS <14 digit enrollment number>
- After that, you must check your enrollment twice as well as send it to “51969.”
- Once your aadhaar number is generated, then you will receive 12 digit aadhaar numbers via sms
- Still, it is in the process mode then you may receive “not yet processed.”
If the Aadhaar Card has been issued earlier, then you will get Aadhaar Card number via sms but the Aadhaar Card has not generated then the message will be sent to you that also display the status of the card.
Steps To Check Aadhaar Status Via Post:
Now anyone can quickly check their aadhaar card status through the post. Currently, most people love to track the delivery of the Aadhaar Card through online. Even anyone can easily check their aadhaar card status through the post, typically Aadhaar card delivered to your house without any charge.
After completion of the Aadhaar Card enrolment process at the Aadhaar center, then your Aadhaar Card will be dispersed as well as sent to your residential address within three months. So you have great possibilities to check the delivery status of your Aadhaar Card with the help of your Aadhaar number at any India Post Office.
Even Aadhaar Delivery Status also checked through official website of India Post. In order to check the status of your aadhaar card, you need to go to the respective website as well as need to enter the Aadhaar Enrolment Number, as well as date and time of enrollment. After entering those details, you will get your Aadhaar Card status on screen.
Check Aadhaar Status By Tool Free Number:
Of course, UIDAI authority also follows unique methods and techniques to provide your aadhaar card status that are really best for the person who doesn’t use the internet for checking their asdhar card status. Some of the people also don’t know how to send message to check their aadhaar status, so the suthorities provides tool free number that allows anyone to check their aadhaar card status easily,
Toll-Free Number for Aadhaar – 1800 300 1947, this allows you to get complete details about your aadhaar card.
These are some of the available methods to check your aadhaar status; based on your comfort level you just choose any suitable method to track your aadhaar card status.
check aadhar card status at resident.uidai.gov.in:-
The main aim of online facility offering has to reduce the people effort and control the crowd in the office. Now, the candidates don’t need to visit the government office anymore and do everything in the online portal.
- Enter into the UIDAI official website.
- At the right bottom of the web page explore the aadhar services.
- After you press aadhar services to see enrollment, update or download e-aadhar.
- Now, the link directly fetches to the aadhar kiosk that will display expected user options like a status check, updating, and aadhar enrollment.
- The candidates need to select the third choice on the left “Check Aadhar Status.”
- The link will display aadhar card status check, and the candidate should fill appropriate details in the blank spaces.
- Enrolment ID: Here, you have to carefully give the enrollment ID and make a certain right format, for example, EID(1111/11223/22334).
- Date and time: Give date and time in the empty field and follow the format as date, month and year.
- Security code: Enter the captcha code four digits in the empty field.
- If you made wrong entry can click “Try another.”
- Finally, you have to click “Check uidai Status.”
- Now, the aadhar card status will display on the screen.
Aadhar card status without enrollment ID:-
If you do not know Aadhar card enrollment ID that only way you have to check the application form. In the acknowledgment card top, you can take a look at 14 digit enrollment ID along with date and time of the enrollment. The numbers are helpful for temporary EID. You could follow cancel or rest option if you were given a wrong entry.
aadhar card status enquiry phone number:-
The official link of UIDAI considered quick, hassle free and best facility for all aadhar card holders. By the use of mobile number can check aadhar card status in the following steps.
- Enter into the UIDAI official website.
- In the web page bottom, you can see “Aadhar services” just press it.
- Now, it will link it to the download/update/enrollment related to the Aadhar card status, enrollment, update, and status check.
- At the right side of the screen, you have to select “Verify mobile/email” option.
- The web page directly fetches to where the mobile number declared in the enrollment process for verification.
- You have to give personal details in the below fields.
- The aadhar 12 digit number mandatory.
- Your mobile number or email to check the status.
- Give the image security captcha code and press “Generate Verification Code.”
- You will receive One Time Password to the registered mobile number.
- You have to make sure appropriate mobile along with you to enter the OTP.
- Click “Verify OTP.”
- To complete checking process you have to hit “verify” option.
How to get aadhar card status with enrollment and without enrollment details:-
If you check aadhar card application status, it is an almost straightforward process. The UIDAI made it available resident related to whether they obtain acknowledgment details or not. Before to this, it wasn’t possible to check the aadhar application status without having acknowledgment details. But, now you can easily explore the UID status by the below-mentioned steps.
verify aadhar status with use of acknowledgment details:-
If you have acknowledgment details, you don’t bother about anything before you go to check aadhar status.
- Enter into the official website of UIDAI.
- You have to find out ‘aadhar services’ at the top of the screen.
- Click Aadhar Kiosk link and the link directly go to the aadhar status check option.
- You can see locate enrollment center, aadhar status, download aadhar, retrieve enrollment ID or aadhar and get aadhar on mobile.
- Click “check aadhar status, ” and the page will require the candidate to give appropriate details.
- Fill the entire mandatory spaces with enrollment ID, date and time and security code.
- Click “Check Status” at the bottom of the web page.
Steps to verify aadhar status without acknowledgment details:-
If you don’t know enrollment number or lost or you obtained wrong can only check aadhar card status by the following steps.
- Enter into UIDAI official link.
- Click ‘aadhar services, ’ and you will see EID or UID on the page.
- It will be directed to receive lost enrollment number or lost aadhar number.
- If you need enrollment number, you want to choose ‘EID’ option.
- You have to give personal details in the appropriate spaces like full name, mobile number or email ID and security code.
- Now, you can click ‘Get OTP.’
- Click ‘Verify OTP.’
Check aadhar card status on mobile:-
Before you enter into the process, you have to confirm that you obtain aadhar number registered mobile number with you to get aadhar status. You have to type UID STATUS and 14 digit enrollment number. You can send SMS to 51969 and get information related to the aadhar status. Now, you can follow the text message to receive further details as aadhar status at anytime and anywhere. Those who not know how to access online can utilize mobile option but focus on the cost.
how to get aadhar card number without enrolment number?
You can get your Aadhar number on the mobile phone by following this link.