Aadhar card updates Each person in India obtains aadhar card specifically for ID proof and various purposes.<
Aadhar card update
The Indian Government validates aadhar card must work for everyone, which includes retina and secure fingerprint scans. Those people who want to update their details or make some changes in the aadhar card need to make the sure online platform. Here, you can see how to update the aadhar card details via online. Take advantage of below-mentioned steps before you go to aadhar update online.
- You have to open any browser on your desktop.
- Log on aadhar SSUP official link as uidai.gov.in/update.
- The web page requests the candidate to fill all the empty fields with appropriate and valid details.
- You have to provide 12-digit aadhar number in the first mandatory field.
- And then, you have to click Send OTP button to receive the code.
- If you already registered aadhar number mobile number holds to get the notification instantly.
- It is useful for login process so; you have to keep it safe.
- Under the OTP process, you have to watch out captcha code clearly and enter in the Text Verification Required field.
- Once, you begin new details updating process in the online careful because of the entered details will reflect in the aadhar card.
- The web page will redirect to the data update request here you can update the details.
- Whatever, the record you have to change like wrong name, name spelling, address mismatch, etc.
- You have to make the manual check once to avoid errors before you click submit button.
- Now, you will enter into the next step BPO service provider selection segment.
- You have to select Aegis or Karvy service provider and click submit option.
- If the process completed successfully, you could simply receive the update verification.