Recently NDTV and other news channels published that more than 18 lakhs aadhar number are deactivated. if you EKyc not processing successfully at POS Example like JIO and other Network e verification. first, verify online by at aadhar card verification portal then follow other steps.
Aadhar card verification
Aadhar card is essential all over Indian country for various important purposes. Aadhar card is a unique identity card proof includes the individual complete biometric details. Mainly, the Aadhar card distributes by the Indian government UIDAI (Unique Identification Authority of India). In India, every citizen who applied for the Aadhar card will receive unique 12 digit identification number.
Not, all the individuals know about the Aadhar card verification process so you don’t worry about that make sure following simple guides. Already, the majority of the individuals who realize the crucial aspect of Aadhar card verification process makes use of it in an effective way. After, the online facility introduction now everyone simply does the required task easier and comfortable.
- Visit the UIDAI official website. https://resident.uidai.gov.in/aadhaarverification
- The new web page will show several options related to the Aadhar card services.
- Now, you have to select Aadharservices in the web page bottom.
- After that, you can see the Aadhar verification option in the same page.
- The link will immediately redirect to the UIDAI residential portal or to the Aadhar Kiosk.
- Select verify Aadhar option.
- You should make sure provide appropriate 12 digit Aadharunique number in the given space.
- Once again ensure whether wrong entry made in the given number and go to next step.
- Enter the image captcha security code.
- You have to carefully note the test in the image and enter in the empty field.
- Now, you can click submit option as the final process.
- in this Aadhar card verification more use.