E aadhar card download By name without Mobile Number, download Adhar by enrollment number or Aadhaar Number etc.E- Aadhar Download: One of the worlds most sophisticated and advanced system for Unique Identification in India is known as Aadhar for the digital identity of every citizen of the country, basically, it is a twelve-digit unique identification number allotted to every registered member. Lately, it is found that almost 99 per cent of the Indian population has already been registered to Aadhar.
How to Download the E Aadhaar card :
The most appreciable feature about Aadhar is that it has biometric signatures including thumb impression and iris scan along with that it also has demographic data too that is stored in central databases of the government, from all the registered members and henceforth, it becomes the most advanced identification system at this much large scale. All this data has been collected by UIDAI (Unique Identification Authority of India).
Aadhar in these days are the most recognised identification card and asked at every place where address proof is required even while travelling in railways and airways one should carry their Aadhar cards.it also helps the government in monitoring all the citizens of the country, and this big database having primary key as Aadhar number is one of the world’s most efficient system used to recognise their citizen at one single go. E- Aadhar Download
Advantages of Aadhar card:
- Unique digital identity: all of your records including bank statement and even phone call details can be retrieved with the help of your Aadhar number.
- Passport can be easily made within 10 days using Aadhar number.
- Aadhar is also required for digital lockers.
- Easy availability of government schemes and policies to the deserving citizens of the country.
- Digital life certification
- While Bank account opening it is asked by the bank for verification
- Aadhar card linkage to bank account
- Aadhar card linking to mobile phone number is mandatory
- It also provides security and will reduce the crime rates across the country as no criminal can escape now, Government has records of everyone.
The Government firstly declared that they will provide the Aadhar card by post to each registered member but later on they made it available on the internet and are providing the card through web-based services on their official website https://uidai.gov.in. Most of the Indian population still are unaware of the method of downloading the Aadhar, so below are the steps provided to download the Aadhar card online.
E- Aadhar Download
Follow the steps mentioned below to download E-Aadhar card online:
- Open the browser and go to the website“https://uidai.gov.in”.
- Find “Aadhar online services” and click on Download Aadhar
- After that, you will be redirected to a new page.
- Select the desired option about having UID or EID, and enter the details
Note: EID/UID is allotted at the time of registration and is printed on the slip given to you.
- Enter the mandatory details like Full Name, Contact information, Image captcha and PIN code.
- Click on get OTP and verify your identity
- After verification click on the download button on the screen
- After that, a pdf file will download to your system containing your Aadhar card.
- E- Aadhar Download
Now you can print the downloaded file and congrats! You have your Aadhar card in your hands now.
How to know aadhaar Number On Uidai Portal?
- Uidai.gov.in>> retirelive UID / aadhaar >>
- Enter Full Name, Email and Mobile Number.
- Authorize with mobile Number
- Get Aadhaar Number On Your Mobile Number.
also worth of reading about